Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Refusal of the Call

So now the texts have been chosen, task one needs to be complete:

Read the friggin texts.

In the next week, I have to have read:
  • Medea
  • Beowulf
  • The short stories in Glass Reptile Breakout
Soon after I have to read:
  • Canterbury Tales
And I have to re-read the rest.

The total of texts I have yet to read:
  • 4
The total of texts I have yet to teach
  • 7
The only text I have read and taught previously? Keats.

I'm so rooted.

By the way: check out a new magazine soon to be launched for teachers called Scribe Magazine. It's launching soon and looks like it will be extremely interesting for anyone interested in education in Australia.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelli McGraw said...

Reading the friggin texts has always been an obstacle for me. I'm so glad you said this. How did you go?

12:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home